Fiqh of the Hadīth:
- The status of a Muslim to another Muslim.
- Guidance relating to how Muslims should treat one another.
- The prohibition of oppression which is putting things in the wrong place.
- An example of oppression is to hand a Muslim over to an oppressor.
- Proof for the Fiqh principle there’s to be no harm or reciprocating of harm.
- That which leads to the Harām is Harām itself.
- The virtue of fulfilling the needs of another Muslim.
- The virtue of bringing ease in the life of another Muslim.
- The goodness of Allāh.
- Proof for the principle “The reward received is from the action that was done”.
- The virtue of covering the faults of a Muslim.
- Encouragement to not seek after the faults of another Muslim.
- The importance of treating Muslims they way you want to be treated.
- Proof of life after death and the Day of Judgment.
- Allāh is truly the Master of the Day of Judgment.
Bārakallāh Fīkum. May Allāh make this a source of benefit. Āmīn!